Please leave a name with your comment!

4.27.2011

Get out your Abercrombie polos, it's springtime.

Since freaking Allison blogged, I thought 7 of 50 would be out-doing myself ...but I'll do it anyway. I'll be honest, I used to always think blogging was kind of a joke. I still do. But here I am blogging, so what does that say about me? Speaking of jokes, let's say there is someone you constantly text because you like them and you think they you. Let's also say the ratio of texts you send to texts you receive is about 14 to 5. Let's also say this person constantly finds the longest, most out of the way routes to the dorms out of fear of having to see/talk to you. REALLY? Pleeeease, you need to leave them alone.

It is definitely Spring. Oh you want proof? My chemistry professor has changed his wardrobe from button-up dress shirts to short-sleeved Abercrombie polos. SPRING IS HERE! And with spring comes the end of second semester. There are many things I will miss about the living in the dorms:
  • douches
  • the lingering mystery smell of whatever the hell the suitemate makes drifting into our room
  • listening to our neighbor Not get better at the acoustic guitar
  • stinky hallways
  • the neighbor's new sound system
Things I will not EVER miss, in fact, HATE:
  • always waking up in the middle of the night to freaking Allison hovering over me watching me sleep
  • "laaaadies"
  • Sarah likes the cake in Matilda (fact: Matilda was Not adopted at birth)
  • sheep with machine guns
  • laughing at girls who fall out of cars
  • "astronomers"
  • Christmas music warzz
  • Iron Chef nights AND DOMINATING EVERY TIME
  • waking up with my face on our toilet :/
  • turning our room into a theater
  • the asian he-she, who is probably a she (lack of adam's apple)
  • HP with fake nose rings
I am a very hateful person and this list can go on forever, dear readers, so I stop it here at "HP with fake nose rings".
I have a recent obsession with the wizard people dear readers videos. I may or may not have downloaded the whole movie and finished it within 3 days... Cool.

I leave you with the quote of the year: "Hey Ron, you look tired. Have you been tested for diseases?"

No comments:

Post a Comment